Salary: Up to £63,000 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager or Senior General Manager looking for their next step at one of our prestigious contracts based in the heart of Canary Wharf
- To be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the contract to ensure great quality, consistent food and beverage services across the Hospitality, Staff dining & Brasserie services
- To maintain a positive client relationship ensuring we are true partners in their business
- To ensure the smooth planning of the contract and resources to deliver a first-class food and beverage service to our clients and customers
- To be responsible for the management, recruitment, development, and training of team members: Working with the catering team to provide learning and development for them for future progression.
- To ensure the contract is fully compliant with SG and RA company policies and procedures
- To deliver on the agreed financial budget and run commercially in line with net income and cost targets
- Be innovative and proactive bringing new ideas forward to the client and RA
- Build on SGs Centre Of Excellence status
- Corporate Social Responsibility is key for SG, work in partnership with them towards RA’s Net Zero by 2030 target
- Working with our sister company Rapport and other key contractors to provide a “one team” approach to running the business for our clients.
As the Account Manager, you will ideally have a successful background in Contract Catering/Hospitality/Retail Catering, using your entrepreneurial skills to create a thriving and successful working environment. You will need to possess excellent management and communication skills, have a solid understanding of report writing and financial management, and be able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving. You will need to have the ability to display a real passion for food, customer service and be financially and commercially astute.