Are you a passionate and dedicated pharmacy professional looking to join a dynamic and forward-thinking team? Look no further! Our pharmacy is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join us as a Accuracy Checking Pharmacy Technician. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our patients while advancing your career and expanding your skillset.
We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Total Working Hours: Up to 40 hours per week
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
Rate of Pay: £13.68
Branch Address: You will be required to cover two branches across five days
Bridgemary: 182 Nobes Ave, Bridgemary, Gosport, PO13 0HY
Gosport: Whites Place, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12 3JP
About our company
At Phoenix Group we are committed to excellence and dedicated to our customers’ needs. We deliver health, every day, all day.
As a pan-European wholesaling and retail company we do that in many ways, with more than 500 community pharmacies, 13 nationwide distribution depots and over 6,000 employees. Supporting longer, healthier and happier lives is at the heart of the service that we deliver to our communities and something that we are really proud of.
What your working day will look like;
• Participating in the entire dispensing process
• Checking and preparing medication orders
• Ensuring accuracy and safety in handling and distributing pharmaceuticals
• Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and healthcare professionals
• Delivering courteous and effective customer service at all times.
In addition to dispensing prescriptions, you’ll also have the opportunity to:
• Complete and maintain accurate administrative records
• Manage the inventory of pharmaceutical stock and equipment
• Receive, store and issue medications and other supplies
• Monitor expiration dates and ensure adequate stock levels
• Provide healthcare advice and signposting customers to appropriate resources when necessary.
To be considered for this position, you must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) and have an NVQ3 in Pharmacy Services or an accredited equivalent qualification. Prior experience in a customer-focused environment is also required. If you meet these qualifications and have a passion for healthcare, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.