Location: All Hallows, Ditchingham
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary Details: £12 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is dedicated, passionate and driven to join our team at All Hallows, Ditchingham.
The role is to work under the supervision of the Occupational therapist, providing therapeutic interventions for named individuals to meet person centred goals and at times providing therapy across the service.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within a care environment and the proven ability to develop and organise a range of activities for Patients
Rewards & Benefits:
- Up to 28 Days Holiday
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics for self-development of your career
- Free DBS Check
- Stakeholder Pension
- Share Save Scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
Employee Recognition Schemes
CareTech Foundation – Opportunity to apply for family and friend’s grants
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To work with individuals across the unit to enable them to develop their domestic, self-care, social work or leisure skills as appropriate for each individual under the guidance and supervision of the Occupational therapist
- To feedback individuals’ engagement and progress to the appropriate occupational therapist or other multi-disciplinary team member as and when requested to do so.
- To take responsibility for planning and facilitating specific therapeutic groups under the supervision of the Occupational therapist
- To comply with various departmental systems of record keeping, security audits and data collection.
- To take the initiative in seeking new information, making use of departmental resources, internet etc., and undertaking training where possible in order to meet learning needs and enhance the activity role.
- Comply with the Mental capacity act related to job role and service requirements.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties following appropriate discussion with their line manager.
Who we are:
The CareTech Group; established in 1994, and is one of the largest providers of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK. Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for vulnerable people to live in community settings. We support people to take control of their lives – this could be finding employment, having an active social life, learning new skills or building self-confidence.
CareTech Community Services are proud to inform you that they are a “Disability Confident Leader”.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Salary: £12.00 per hour
Location: Bungay, NR35 2QL