We are looking for an outstanding Activities Coordinator with a passion for delivering excellent care.
You’ll be working 40 hours a week at Cygnet Heathers working Monday to Friday.
Cygnet Heathers is a 20-bed service providing neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative rehabilitation for men with mental health difficulties and acquired brain injury.
- Develop, plan, implement & oversee activities, outings & events for the people in our care
- Provide fun & constructive leisure time, as well as appropriate physical & emotional support
- Ensure the provision of staff, space & materials for all activities
- Supervise, oversee & develop colleagues
- Oversee the creation of promotional materials for events
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities, including into management roles
- Monthly reflective practice, expert supervision & peer support
- Opportunities for learning & development
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to Work” scheme & employee discount savings
- An excellent role model who knows what good care looks like
- Highly organized, with a positive attitude
- A confident public speaker & facilitator
- Knowledgeable of suitable activities & pastimes to support mental health service users
- Positive in your approach to working with challenging behaviors
- Experienced in planning, resourcing & carrying out events & activities
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
Job Reference: CYG32344