At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Site Administrator on a fixed-term, 3 months, Part-Time basis (20 hrs per week) to join our friendly team based in Tarmac Eaton Hall site, Congleton, Cheshire.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
In this role you will be reporting directly to the Site Manager and be responsible for:
- Managing the administration of the site to ensure all loading tickets are printed at the correct time, and goods receipt records are collected
- Liaising with material suppliers and central purchasing resource to ensure timely deliveries as required to maintain site operations
- Managing the site activities in AX, ensuring all Purchase Orders are created correctly
- Collating and recording all site performance data on the appropriate KPI database, and producing performance reports as required to allow Senior Managers to review sites performance effectively
- Supporting stock-taking activities
- Supporting Site Supervisors and Site Manager(s) to maintain efficient, safe and cost-effective site activities
- There is also some general housekeeping involved such as:
- Role model an exemplary approach to health and safety, contributing proactively to a safe working environment and working collaboratively to build a culture of continuous improvement
- Taking pride in all work completed and being determined to succeed
This is a varied, complex and rewarding position that requires:
- Demonstrable customer focus experience
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Operational experience
- Licences (mobile plant preferred)
- Proven communication skills
Location: Congleton, Cheshire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/119/1074