Salary: Enhanced Apprenticeship Rates + Company Benefits
Shift hours: Part Time
Are you looking for the kind of role where your employer helps your define your own career path, where the doors of opportunity are wide open to everyone, where your journey is as exciting as your destination and where you have the opportunity to try multiple roles to help you decide your next steps? Look no further.
We are recruiting for an Apprentice Chef, no experience necessary. What we are looking for is a will to succeed and develop. You give us your hunger and we will help you map a pathway to develop your career through practical on-the-job experience, targeted training through our National Apprenticeship program that compliments your direction of travel, and regular one-to-one support sessions.
Working from Bateaux London, you will be part of the Kitchen Brigade delivering elegant, unforgettable events for both our public and private London river cruises, which offer spectacular dining experiences.
- To complete all food related tasks as instructed and where necessary, assist with food services.
- To continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position.
- To complete all Company training as instructed.
- To carry out any reasonable request of a member of the management team.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures at all times.
- Determination to progress
- Flexibility to work in multiple locations in Central London when required
- Positive outlook (We love our customers and we want them to know it!)
Location: Bateaux London, Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London, England