Salary: up to £21,000 per annum depending on experience
Shift hours: Permanent
We have a great new opportunity for an experienced Cafe Manager to work at one of our Asda Cafe’s based in Crewe. This is an incredible opportunity to work for a market leading catering company alongside one of the UK’s largest supermarket retailers. You will be providing outstanding service to the Asda staff and customers whilst guiding and motivating your team to be the best they can possibly be.
As the Cafe Manager, you need to be commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business. You will manage your employees and ensure you maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you’ll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
This is a hands-on role where you will have to focus on increasing sales and controlling the stock, wastage and labour.
You will need to build an excellent relationship with the client making sure their needs, as well as contractual needs, are met to the highest standard possible.
- You’ll have previous experience as a team manager
- Catering background ideally from a contract catering or branded coffee/cafe environment
- Retail and commercial skills are a must
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment