At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an Asphalt Plant Supervisor to join our fantastic team at our Stancombe Quarry and Asphalt Plant based in Flax Bourton, near Bristol Airport.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, you will assist in the day to day safe running of a busy Asphalt plant. You will also be responsible for:
- Operating fixed and mobile plants
- Administrative and compliance duties
- Using computer systems (Fortek, SAP, Excel and similar platforms)
- Housekeeping tasks and general maintenance assisting the fitting team
- Adhering to Health and Safety policies and procedures and encouraging others to do so
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have previous experience of working on Asphalt plants. They will also:
- Have loading shovel and processing plant operational experience
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be able to liaise with stakeholders of varying seniority levels
- Be motivated
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be IT literate (ability to use required computer system)
- Be flexible in their working approach
Location: Bristol, Avon, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/115/2043