Assistant Brand Leader (Assistant Manager) – FT – Las Vegas Forum
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings – making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we’d love to talk to you.
We’re a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
As the Assistant Manager, you will be accountable for the overall daily running of the store, ensuring the team are set up with the necessary tools and communication, to achieve the very best results and deliver an exceptional in-store customer experience.
Reporting to the SM, you will work collaboratively to build a model store for our customers; from team succession plans and productivity and scheduling to constantly analysing commercials and maximising on all trade opportunities and profitability.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- You will now be leading a team of stylists and floor management. Your customer remains at the heart of all you do and you champion continuous training with your team to give them the confidence to provide best in class brand experience
- You live and breath the product, inspire your team daily to do their best work and manage compliance deadlines with ease. You are a constant support to your store manager and share the workload of running a store together. When they are out of the business you are able to step up taking responsibility for the store
- You now have experience actioning visual moves, now you will start to plan them. Space planning, reviewing product depth, category analyses and effective scheduling will be key. You will also have the confidence to challenge proposals that affect your store and are not afraid to manage upwards when necessary
- You are skilled at managing the operational functions of the store. Utilising the digital tools provided by the company to help you manage compliance you have upskilled your floor management team to support you with these tasks. You are also an experienced key holder and a point of contact for your floor management with any queries on these tasks
- You pride yourself in recruitment and alongside your store manager, you have built a team that you are proud to manage. Your energy and positivity inspire your team to do their best work daily. You are accomplished at scheduling and create rotas that protect your key trading days and hours
- You are able to forward plan with ease. Whether this be cash and KPI targets or succession planning, you ensure to have a structure to the weeks and months ahead. You utilize 42 daily for all planning and to back up any commercial decisions.You work in conjunction with your store manager to help your team fulfill their appraisal goals and develop into their next roles
- You lead with pride and your team showcase this though your store environment
- You are expected to work closely with your store manager and HR advisor to manage ER matters in store
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- People management – Keeping a team engaged through the busy and quiet periods. An ability to give constructive feedback and challenge where necessary. Able to recruit and develop top talent for brand
- Dynamic and energetic. Your team feed off your positive energy and have a winning mentality to get the best results
- Time management – As well as the general day to day there will be weekly and monthly deadlines to hit -you need to know how to use your time effectively
- Confident and decisive – Able to make important decisions and lead a team to deliver the result. Capability to challenge all levels in your team when you feel necessary
- Strong business mindset – You are confident on all aspects of your business and put it first in all day to day and planning activity
- Determination to create a successful, happy team and achieve the best results
- Strong ER acumen, you have an exceptional ability to manage the investigation and disciplinary process smoothly as well as coach your floor management on the handling of day to day ER.
Pay Range in Las Vegas, Nevada
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
$23/hr – $24/hr
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Our North America region is made up of 76 retail locations across the US and Canada with our flagship store in SoHo, New York City. We are primarily based out of our Los Angeles studios, bringing our brand’ infamous aesthetic to the West Hollywood hills.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
We Do What We Say We Will We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
We Are Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
Health and Wellbeing Benefits
AllSaints offers employees regularly working a minimum of 30 hours per week comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Benefits. Eligible employees may also choose to enroll family members, including a legal spouse/ registered domestic partner.
Health & Wellbeing Benefits Plan include:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and
· Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Dependent Care Accounts
· Commuter & Parking Saving Accounts
· 401(k) Enrollment – Traditional 401(k)/Roth 401(k) with matching
· Paid Time Off & Sick Leave
· Enhance Paid Parental Benefits
· Voluntary Additional Life & Disability Coverage for Spouse and Child(ren)
· Basic Life and Disability
· Short/Long-Term Disability
· Employee Assistance Programs
· Personal Clothing Discount
Note: Availability of the benefits are based on location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. AllSaints reserves the right to amend or withdraw these benefits at any time.
Our aim is to develop truly diverse teams and create an environment where everyone feels respected, valued and able to give of their best whilst contributing to the success of our brand.
We recognise the importance and strength of diversity and commit to providing equal opportunities to everyone in our employment and recruitment processes. We safeguard against any form of discrimination irrespective of gender, gender reassignment, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status or age.
Even if you feel you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still very much like to hear from you. We want you to know that finding people who have a passion for our brand and are open to learning is incredibly important to us.
If you need any support or adjustments during your application, please get in touch with us and we are happy to help.