Shift hours: Permanent
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
You as our Assistant Hotel Manager, will be responsible for the following departments;
- Accommodation of a 100 + Room provision
- Food & beverage
- Cleaning and housekeeping
- Function and events management.
You will be based at Gibraltar Barracks in Blackwater Camberley working with an experienced team who pride themselves on providing outstanding customer service.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in:
- Proven operational management experience within a contract catering, hotel or restaurant environment
- Managing teams to deliver innovative, high quality food and beverage service.
- Being obsessive about providing great customer service and food in both the café and hospitality environment
- Leading and developing a team ensuring they progress and personally develop.
Location: Blackwater, Camberley