London, England, United Kingdom
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings – making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we’d love to talk to you.
We’re a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
We work closely with the buying and design teams to plan and trade each season to deliver and exceed sales and profit targets. Working within the global planning team, you will be a crucial asset of the team providing key administrative support, building strong relationships with the brand while ensuring we are all working together to deliver our vision.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Assist the merchandiser in reviewing and updating of sales and stock forecasts.
- Assist the merchandiser in preparing information for range reviews.
- Sizing: complete ratio on orders, under the guidance of merchandiser, ensuring correct ratio is purchased to optimise sales, also able to make suggestions to merchandiser
- Assist the merchandisers to monitor store/DC stocks by line each week and report exceptions.
- Liaise with regional teams on a regular basis to identify stock replenishment opportunities/challenges. Reviewing weekly reports highlighting good and bad performers and stock availability.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with production department, through constant interaction to track delivery schedule and communicate any issues to the department, ensuring that the weekly intake forecast is accurate
- Providing key administrative support to the merchandising function. Support the merchandising team with data manipulation and report generation in a timely manner.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Confident, proactive and able to think creatively when problem solving.
- Communicates with others clearly, effectively and with respect.
- Has a real passion for the brand and can objectively evaluate product ranges using sound, commercial rationale.
- Strives to achieve and drive the best results possible for the brand
- Excellent time management and organisational skills whilst able to prioritise workload accordingly
- Demonstrates the brand values
- Excellent team player who is collaborative in their approach
- Reliable and acts in a timely manner
- Natural obsession with numbers
- An excel geek
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Based in our East London Studios in vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
We Do What We Say We Will We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
We Are Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
- A generous wardrobe allowance so that you can wear our beautiful clothes to work each day
- We area disability committed certified employer
- Employee discount for you to spend with family and friends
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days after 2 years continuous service
- Bank holidays, birthdays and volunteering days off
- Access to dental cash plan & free virtual GP appointments through Aviva
- UNUM employee assistance helpline
- Life assurance cover
- Access to discounted gym membership and corporate discounts
- Hybrid working in our historic East London studios, working hours are 9-5.30pm
- Free, confidential, wellbeing and lifestyle support with Retail Trust
- Enhanced family leave benefits (neonatal, fertility, maternity, paternity, adaption, menopause)
- Health days for you to use either for physical or mental wellness
- Dedicated mental health support from our mental health first aiders
- Eye care vouchers, season ticket loans and much more!
Our aim is to develop truly diverse teams and create an environment where everyone feels respected, valued and able to give of their best whilst contributing to the success of our brand.
We recognise the importance and strength of diversity and commit to providing equal opportunities to everyone in our employment and recruitment processes. We safeguard against any form of discrimination irrespective of gender, gender reassignment, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status or age.
Even if you feel you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still very much like to hear from you. We want you to know that finding people who have a passion for our brand and are open to learning is incredibly important to us.
If you need any support or adjustments during your application, please get in touch with us and we are happy to help.