Control of costs, from procurement to Final Account for all aspects of cost. Administration of Sub-Contracts. Production of internal valuations. The Surveying Department in an Operating Division is responsible for monitoring and controlling expenditure on all the company’s developments by controlling the “cost of sales”, as well as ensuring that all Group Commercial policies and procedures are adhered to within the company. The job holder is responsible for Procurement, Payments, Valuations and administration of Health and Safety procedures.
- With assistance from Commercial Manager prepare subcontract Enquiry List for approval by Head of Commercial and Head of Construction.
- Prepare full enquiry pack, collating all tender information, ensuring fully compliant tender packs are issued.
- Analyse tenders upon return to ensure compliant bids are received.
- With assistance prepare detailed breakdown of build cost included within land acquisition pack.
- Prepare tender analysis comparing individual tenders against each other and against build cost within land acquisition pack.
- Prepare tender authority sheet including recommendation to Commercial Lead for placing sub-contract order.
Redrow Homes Lancashire