If you are an experienced Audit Senior Manager that loves the thrill of working for large scale business’s and wants to work for a truly unique firm where you have the freedom to use that experience to deliver exceptional work, then we would love to hear from you.
We’re killing it….
We are one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK and we have the awards to prove it. We were voted as the #No1 Accountancy firm to work for in the UK by the Best Companies awards 2021, along with a host of other awards as well…
What you’ll do…
As one of our Big Business Audit Senior Managers you will be managing a portfolio of our larger clients and be working alongside the Relationship Partner to build amazing relationships with those clients and to deliver the statutory audits. Managing a dedicated team to deliver 1st class service for our clients, you will also work alongside Directors and Partners to win new work and position the Big Business team as a leader in its field.
Big Business sits within the wider audit team but focus on larger and more complex clients. We look after a wide range of clients with a large focus on private equity backed businesses and AIM listed businesses as well as others who report under the IFRS.
What you’ll need…
We want the best! As a Senior Manager you will be a driven and the outside-the-box-thinker. You will love working in a performance driven business and excel at smashing expectations.
You would be managing a portfolio of our larger clients and be working alongside the relationship partner to build amazing relationship with those clients and to deliver the statutory audits. Managing a dedicated team to deliver 1st class service for our clients.
Some of what we are looking for is:
- Previous experience as an audit manager/senior manager in a practice environment
- Ability to bring creative solutions to craft exceptional client experiences
- Experience managing listed work (AIM or full list) would be great but not essential
- Used to working closely with Partners and Directors and take an ability to take a collaborative approach
- Ability to manage to deadlines
- Ability to lead relationships with key client contacts
What’s in it for you…
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1. We start doing that by putting our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work. That’s why we offer things like:
- Competitive salaries aligned to big firms
- Open holidays
- No dress code – “Wear something!”
- Incredible development and career growth
- A truly flexible approach to work balancing working from home, in office or with clients – “Work from Anywhere. Anytime. Forever”.
Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you’re truly passionate about. Then, work flexibly to design a life that’s right for you.
Interested? If you’d like to find out more or to be considered for this role, please click apply and upload your CV. A member of our People Team will be in touch.