Salary: £9.75 Per Hour and we contribute up to £20 travel expenses
Shift hours: Part Time
1711 by Ascot are currently recruiting Bar staff to work on our busy bar outlets throughout Ascot Racecourse. You could be part of a place like nowhere else and join our Royal Ascot 2021 team, delivering world class guest service.
We are looking for you to share the 1711 by Ascot way:
If so, we would love to hear from you!
What are the benefits of working for 1711 by Ascot?
- We pay £9.75 per hour
- You get paid weekly
- Be part of our race day team working up to 26 race days a year
- Weekly work available through our busy Conference and Events department
- Paid skill training
- Contribution up to £20 towards travel expenses (When travelling via public transport)
We are looking for school, college and university students and/or those with free-time, you could be part of a great team working some amazing events like Royal Ascot, Chelsea Flower Show, Bateaux London and Henley Regatta.
- Use a till system to take orders and payments
- Handle cash and card payments
- Be engaging with our customers
- Serving both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Keeping the bar clean and well stocked at all times
- To carry out any reasonable request, as specified by the bar supervisor..
- Share the Ascot Values which are Elegant, Uplifting and Original
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast environment with other people
- Work well under pressure
- Must be over 18
Location: Ascot Racecourse, England