Salary: £10.00 – £10.50
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Barista to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To deliver the highest levels of customer service in line with brand standards.
- To produce & serve all drinks to brand standards & recipes.
- To produce & present all food to brand standards.
- Maintain stock levels/availability by replenishing display/fridges within company guidelines/planograms, rotating stock to ensure compliance with company health & safety guidelines.
- To maintain standards of Health, Safety & cleanliness (working to the standards defined in the safety log book)
- To sell & demonstrate product knowledge by advising the customer/answering queries & suggesting products to the customer as part of the ordering process. Act on initiative to optimise sales to the customer.
- To operate the till in line with brand till operation & cash handling procedures.
- To maintain customer areas to company standards.
- To attend work at designated shifts (time & attendance).
- To attend team meetings as required.
- As part of the Model Day, to complete the daily walkround and rectify/notify areas of non compliance.
- To complete all tasks required by the daily cleaning schedule.
- Fully trained to Barista standard with full understanding of brand standards.
- Literate & numerate
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, client & staff
- Ability to work with a team, and on own initiative
- Flexible approach to the role
- Worked within a customer facing environment.
- Worked in Hospitality/Retail Industry.
- Shift supervisor experience.
Location: Manchester Science Park, England