Salary: £9.50 – £9.50
Shift hours: Part Time
To manage unit adhering to Sodexo standards & Provide operational support in the preparation, cooking and serving of all food and beverage provision.
- To manage Coffee shop and provide support in the preparation, cooking and serving of food and beverages.
- To lead shifts when assigned by line manager, taking responsibility for delivering brand standards in, but not limited to cash management, opening the unit, preparing for the shift, closing the unit, orders, monitoring and delivering high standards of customer service, accepting deliveries.
- To perform the role of float where required.
- Train all new team members to Barista level using appropriate training materials
- Take responsibility for checking the quality of the espresso by accurately measuring & recording the grind & dose
- Ensure all drinks are made and served to brand standard
- Support team throughout shift to ensure delivery of service to brand standard
- Identify any gaps in training and undertake any training as required
- To ensure all coffee equipment is in good working order and report any faults as required
- Fully trained to Barista standard with full understanding of brand standards.
- Literate & numerate
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, client & staff
- Passionate , friendly and diligent
- Ability to work with a team, and on own initiative
- Flexible approach to the role
Location: East Sussex – Brighton & Burgess HIll, England