Salary: £9.20 – £9.20
Shift hours: Fixed Term
Barista Maestro – Costa
Are you a natural leader? Are you passionate about all thing’s coffee? Do you thrive in working in a fast-paced retail environment?If so then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Barista Maestro to join the Medirest family at our Costa Coffee within our healthcare setting. We are looking for a new team member to supervise our highly dedicated retail team, delivering outstanding service for all customers.
As a Barista Maestro (Supervisor) you will play a vital role in ensuring all brand standards are delivered and maintained. Our retail team provides a warm and welcoming environment for all customers, every day is different and you can make a real difference!
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday 16:00 – 200
Barista Maestro – Costa
- To lead shifts when required including opening or closing of the store
- Train and support Baristas in delivering an unbeatable coffee experience
- To make and present hot and cold foods to include sandwiches, paninis and toasties
- Cash Management of tills and floats
- Responsible for ordering consumables/Food and accepting deliveries
- To comply with store and hospital safety standards
- Review monthly audit scores and ensure standards are delivered 100% of the time
- To be knowledgeable about products and answer customer queries in a timely fashion.
- To brief and communicate any changes or introduction of new drink recipes
- Previous barista experience and supervisory knowledge is advantageous, completing rotas, performance reviews and return to work interviews.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Brand ambassador with a strong passion for coffee standards
- Quality driven, with a sound knowledge of health and safety and an awareness of food and hygiene standards.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all customers, including patients, visitors and healthcare staff
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will meet patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress
- Possess good IT skills; fully competent in Microsoft Office and educated to GCSE level in English and Maths.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check; costs met by the employer.