Shift Hours: Monday to Friday –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
National Care Group (NCG) is a leading provider of care and support services to vulnerable adults throughout the United Kingdom. We work closely with the people we support, their family members, local authorities and care providers to provide high quality, person-centred support across the following services: supported living, residential care, outreach & home support, and day services.
We are currently recruiting for a Bid Manager to join our team in Daventry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bid Manager to be part of the commercial team based in our Daventry office and supporting our national organisation. The Bid Manager will be responsible for the application process and presence on all appropriate health and social care tender portals for Local Authority and Clinical Commissioning Groups. The Bid Manager will be accountable for contributing to our market intelligence on current and future opportunities.
National Care Group is an award-winning business and provides a great team environment. The Group is comprised of a national presence of services and a strong support team base for Quality, People and Finance.
Hours are Full Time, 9am-5pm.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our teams do. That is why we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 5 Days per week, Monday to Friday
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Rewards and recognition for your work
- The role is key in developing our response to all tender processes end to end, including final submissions and presentations. As an important part of the Commercial Team, the role will be responsible for creating copy for tender responses and building our internal marketing collateral for our enquiry system and for tender documentation.
- The post-holder will identify and present opportunities for both framework and discrete tender submissions. Pivotal to the success of this role is managing the detail of the tender submission, ensuring our responses are timely, accurate and delivered with integrity and professionalism. This role will build upon our library of information and database used for all tender submissions and provide analysis across different geographical areas of successful and unsuccessful bids in the marketplace.
- Other key aspects of the role will include editing and enhancing tender documents so an eye for detail is critical, as is developing great relationships internally across our national organisation to ensure tender processes are prioritised appropriately and in a timely way.
- Everything we do must underpin the support we provide for the individuals we support so that they have the opportunity to maximise their potential.
To apply for this positions you must have:
- High standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive I.T skills. Competent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask within a demanding office environment.
- Good interpersonal skills, confident and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.