Salary: £35000 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Brand Excellence Coach who will be responsible for ensuring that the Franchise estate of Costa stores within Compass Group UK offer hot & cold beverages to the required brand standard leading to improved audit scores, like for like sales growth and increased profitability.
The role would suit someone with a proven passion and knowledge of coffee brands and who has the highest standards in terms of customer service delivery.
The successful candidate will drive consistent service delivery using the Costa brand standards. You will visit sites following Costa Audits prepare action plans as required and offer advice and robust Costa training to the teams in store where necessary.
The successful candidate will support training and implementation of the training calendar.
The ideal candidate will:
- Believe in being visible in the field & willing to ‘lead from the front’
- Passion about coffee & hot beverages
- Field operations experience ideally in a branded coffee shop environment- this is a field based role with overnight stays required
- Barista trained
- Ambitious high performer with lots of enthusiasm, energy & resilience
- Experience is driving brand standards and achieving brand excellence results
- Experience of delivering change with demonstrable improvement in results
- Experience of auditing and high attention to detail
- Experience in store management roles
- Ability to plan, prioritise, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong report writing and record keeping capability
- Ability to mentor
- Must be excellent face to face and telephone communicator
- Full driving license required
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/2011/74137006/52607400/SU
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone’s talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive – Diversity is Our Strength!