Brand Leader (Store Manager) – FT – Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings – making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we’d love to talk to you.
We’re a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
As our brand leader in store, you’re responsible for leading, managing and motivating your team to deliver an exceptional brand experience to our customers. For us, the store leadership role is not just about what happens within the store’s walls – although we want to deliver a wow, showroom experience to our customers every single day – it’s also about the community around you.
We see your store as the centre of a community of AllSaints fans and customers in your surrounding area, who might shop with us in store, online or via a partnership. As brand leader, you’ll take full ownership for delivering the AllSaints experience in your city, supporting any concession partnerships as well as engaging in the community and delivering amazing in-store service.
The role will involve some exceptional time management, resilience, multitasking and determination to ensure that in store customer journey, the financial targets and delivery of business critical updates all happen appropriately.
Leadership of your team of managers and stylists will be a key part of how you spend your time, upskilling and equipping team members with the commercial skills to succeed and deliver sales targets, as well as exceptional service that makes our customers feel amazing.
You’ll also need to be able to build great relationships without relying on hierarchy since you’ll also have the opportunity to influence and partner with any local concessions and your surrounding community.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- You will equip and incentivise your team with the latest product knowledge, brand strategies and people updates empowering them to deliver an inspiring in-store experience
- You hold responsibility for the development of your team. By hosting annual appraisals for all team members, you will recognise and highlight achievements as well as identify areas of improvement, setting the objectives for each individual’s needs
- Effectively plan and deliver monthly floor sets, promoting our new collections and driving sales across all product categories.
- You will lead floor walks, occasionally at director level, with full understanding of your business, KPI performance and with reasoning behind any commercial decision
- With support from your District Manager and the relationships built with brand support, you own all areas of your business. From customer experience, backstage stockroom operations and people policies to payroll, profit protection, health & safety and recruitment – this is your show!
- One management team – you set the expectations, occasionally stepping into other roles to upskill and present on the spot feedback to drive the business forward
- With the support of our reporting technologies, you walk our shop floors on a daily basis ‘through the eyes of our customers’, maximising on all trade opportunities, identifying and reacting to risks at the earliest stage with pace
- Responsible for ensuring your management and Stylist teams adhere to wardrobe and grooming guidelines and operational excellence – you are a model store, showcasing achievements and the pride of team through our Google platforms
- Awareness and handling of all employee related matters in store, you will work alongside your people and culture advisor to resolve issues in a timely and effective manner
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- First and foremost you are an amazing leader. You strive to get the best from your team, identifying strengths and you inspire our teams to dazzle our customers. You have a proven ability to grow our talent with strong examples of team development and progression
- You love fashion! We need you to be an irresistible ambassador for AllSaints and a believer in the power of an amazing new outfit
- You have strong relationship management skills, creating fun and inviting environments for both team and customers and you have the ability to influence our partners when needed
- Tenacity and belief to succeed – you aim high, setting challenging targets and deadlines for your team to work toward. You have the winning mentality that your team aspire to
- Strong business acumen – you know your business inside and out. An active user of all reporting technologies with proven ability to use to your commercial advantage; you know what your customers want and how to deliver on their expectations – it’s your passion and it shows!
- Natural affinity in learning new systems and processes in a digital environment
- Honest, trustworthy and dependable – you live by our brand values
- A protector of the brand. A mentality to care for your customers, profit margins and product, as well as your teams and customer’s health and safety. You are dedicated and committed to the success of the brand
- Positive and inspiring: you’re a natural coach and want to help our teams do their best and feel appreciated
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Our North America region is made up of 76 retail locations across the US and Canada with our flagship store in SoHo, New York City. We are primarily based out of our Los Angeles studios, bringing our brand’ infamous aesthetic to the West Hollywood hills.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
We Do What We Say We Will We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
We Are Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
Health and Wellbeing Benefits
AllSaints offers employees regularly working a minimum of 30 hours per week comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Benefits. Eligible employees may also choose to enroll family members, including a legal spouse/ registered domestic partner.
Health & Wellbeing Benefits Plan include:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and
· Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Dependent Care Accounts
· Commuter & Parking Saving Accounts
· 401(k) Enrollment – Traditional 401(k)/Roth 401(k) with matching
· Paid Time Off & Sick Leave
· Enhance Paid Parental Benefits
· Voluntary Additional Life & Disability Coverage for Spouse and Child(ren)
· Basic Life and Disability
· Short/Long-Term Disability
· Employee Assistance Programs
· Personal Clothing Discount
Note: Availability of the benefits are based on location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. AllSaints reserves the right to amend or withdraw these benefits at any time.
Our aim is to develop truly diverse teams and create an environment where everyone feels respected, valued and able to give of their best whilst contributing to the success of our brand.
We recognise the importance and strength of diversity and commit to providing equal opportunities to everyone in our employment and recruitment processes. We safeguard against any form of discrimination irrespective of gender, gender reassignment, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status or age.
Even if you feel you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still very much like to hear from you. We want you to know that finding people who have a passion for our brand and are open to learning is incredibly important to us.
If you need any support or adjustments during your application, please get in touch with us and we are happy to help.