We have an exciting new role for a Business Analyst within Cooper Parry’s Integration Management Office; recently established to support the ambitious acquisition growth plans of the firm. Covering a wide spectrum of activities in parallel to successfully integrate acquired firms, this will be a ‘hands- on’ role, ensuring timely completion and alignment to the overall integration plan. The role holder will work closely with internal stakeholders across the firm and external parties, obtaining the necessary information and support to drive outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have prior BA experience, preferably supporting the delivery of integration projects. The role will be fast paced and dynamic, so adaptability to changing needs is necessary and experience of working across multiple areas including HR, Finance, IT and Compliance is highly desirable. It is expected that the role holder will need to be comfortable modelling impacts, defining plans, running workstreams and undertaking ad-hoc activities.
What you’ll be doing…
- Setup and administer overall integration projects
- Support the execution of integration plans, working closely across the project team
- Identify, scope and articulate new requirements
- Collect, analyse and track data to help inform decisions
- Lead and complete ad-hoc activities as required
- Highlight and escalate any risks to the plan, offering solutions where possible
- Constructively challenge where actions are not being completed, escalating when necessary
- Develop ways of working, processes and templates as required
- Communicate with stakeholders at all levels ensuring continual visibility of plans
What you’ll need…
- Business Analysis experience across the full project lifecycle
- Experience supporting integration activities highly desirable
- Ability to collaborate and build effective working relationships, a real people person
- Excellent communication, listening and interpretation skills
- An analytical thinker and natural problem solver
- Highly adaptable to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at any one time, working under pressure
- Solution focussed with willingness to roll sleeves up and get stuck in
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong IT skills including full MS suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Teams and Visio)
What is in it for you…
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1.
We start doing that by putting our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work. That’s why we offer things like:
- Open holiday
- No dress code – “Wear something!”
- Incredible development and career growth
- A benefits package you can shape to your needs i.e. salary sacrifice schemes, well-being support, vouchers
- Access to a mind-blowing office with working areas to fit everyone’s needs (we’re not just a stuffy office)
We know everyone performs their best when they feel welcomed and supported to bring their whole selves to work. As an equal opportunities employer, we will work with you to ensure you have all you need to achieve your best.
Get in touch if you have any questions about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion or about accessibility/accommodations during your application process.