Wood Lane, London, W12
At Publicis•Poke we are passionate about Sharp Commercial Creativity – the power of creativity to solve today’s commercial challenges across an evolving consumer journey. We are an agency born in the digital age, combining Communication, Brand Experience and Commerce specialisms.
Our clients include BT:EE, L’Oréal, Essity, Nestlé, Heineken, Renault/Dacia, Tourism Ireland.
Our values are designed to guide the way we behave.
We have three:
Empathy: Listen with intent, look out for each other, bust your biases.
Invention: Find inspiration in strange places. Never stop experimenting. Make new things and make them useful.
Action: Make it collaborative, make it happen, make it mean something.
The EE Retail Business Leader is a culturally savvy and dynamic leader who has a passion and a point of view on ‘best in class’ retail, and how EE can stay ahead of the pack. We are looking for an agile thinker with a strong track record in a similar role, who can ensure that the work is always high quality, delivered on time and to budget. He or she will be an integral part of the business, who is able to offer equally valuable input on strategy, creative, data and delivery, whilst always working collaboratively with the rest of the team.
Building client relationships
- Ability to lead senior client relationships in a demanding, fast-paced, retail environment
- Recognised by the client as a strategic partner and collaborative problem solver, who can understand and prioritise the most important work and initiatives.
- Establishes the trust and candour required for all conversations to be honest, open and in pursuit of shared ambitions.
Making work we’re proud of
- Establishes vision and direction of EE in the retail channel, alongside the creative and strategy lead.
- Forges a strong partnership with creative and strategy partners to mould and push the creative output to the highest possible standards, bringing all stakeholders on the journey.
- Works closely with the client and their team to create the conditions for ambitious and brave creative solutions
- Builds organic business opportunities, activating the Publicis Groupe and resources as needed to deliver on goals.
Responsibility & accountability
- Allocates roles and responsibilities to the team, and delegates effectively. When there are issues, they step forward to lead the team in finding solutions.
- Accountable for leading and developing their immediate team: making sure the day-to-day gets done while also driving long-term strategies and managing change internally and with the EE team.
- Responsible for the annual account planning and activation process: ensuring that teams and agency processes are developed and orchestrated effectively.
- Develops and implements strategies and processes to ensure team executes the work exceptionally.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of the revenue targets across the account.
- Assists in managing financial and operational aspects of the agency and identifies implications and growth opportunities in the medium and long term.
- Able to input into financial target setting working with their PMO and Commercial partners.
- Actively oversees the day-to-day team to ensure that they are working in a commercially astute way and are focused on growth and margin.
- Proactively grows the business through understanding the client’s business and marketing objectives and finding new ways to best support them through agency / Groupe engagement.
- Achieves commercial KPIs and profitability goals.
WE’D LOVE IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience working on a fast paced technology or telecoms brand
- Proven ability to actively listen to client objectives and translate those to the team
- Ability to collaborate effectively across different levels of the internal team to drive excellence in execution
- Ability to motivate and inspire team to deliver the best work
- Proven record of being a strategic thinker with ability to chart the territory of how we get the work done
- Resilience, with a bias towards action
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Eagerness to learn, to grow, and find the positives
- Readiness to contribute to team culture and wellbeing
- Inclusive and openminded outlook, with readiness to embrace individuality
- Collaborative, curious, hardworking, kind, and fun
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at PGOne. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.