Salary: £10.8 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
As an Asda Cafe Supervisor, you report to the Cafe Manager and deputise in the manager’s absence, perform a variety of tasks, front and back of house services including food preparation.
As a Cafe Supervisor, you’ll be at the heart of our operation and you’ll need a zest for life and a passion for customer service. You’ll be an individual who shares our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
As an Asda Cafe Supervisor your main responsibilities will be:
- To prepare Café style food options at a high standard for our customers and keep waste to a minimum
- To ensure that all deliveries are checked and put away promptly and correctly
- To delegate where necessary and ensure the team are proactive at all times
- Complete managerial tasks in the manager’s absence
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- All team members eligible are entitled to up to 20% discount at their place of work. Team members are able to take advantage of this discount at the following retail brands operated by Compass Group: Costa, Deli Marche, Amigo and Baguette Co, to name a few.
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Experience in a similar role would be preferable but with the right personality as your base, we can teach you the rest.
- Previous experience supervising frontline teams
- Good communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/1808/76697001/52589113/ONE
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone’s talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive – Diversity is Our Strength!