Salary: 19000 – 22000
Shift hours: Part Time
About the role:
We want to make life better for more people. If you are as passionate about quality as we are and you want a role where your skills will make a real difference, this is a great opportunity to grow and develop. We are an exciting business that puts people front and centre of everything we do.
Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 35 local offices in England and Scotland. Our aim is to lead the care industry by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to our clients.
We are looking for a dynamic Care Planner with solid planning and rostering experience that is matched to a flexible, enthusiastic and can-do attitude to join our team. You will be assisting and supporting your Branch Manager in ensuring that key business and compliance targets are met.
The role of Care Planner is to promote Prestige Nursing & Care as well as ensuring that the utilisation of nursing and care resources is both maximised and aligned with client requirements within defined quality, compliance and safety standards.
As a leading strategic focus is around sustainable growth, this is an exciting role with plenty of scope to contribute to the success of the business.
We offer a supportive working environment with lots of potential for learning and development and a friendly, agile and flexible working culture.
Closing date: Tuesday 27 July 2021
*Prestige Nursing & Care reserve the right to close a role at anytime*
Reporting to the Registered Branch Manager of the Branch your role will include:
- Member utilisation targets are met
- To assess branch performance against weekly and monthly targets
- Identify trends to predict future requirements
- Maintain agreed schedules within agreed targets
- Maintain accurate records
- Ensure all members receive comprehensive schedule information
- Identify absence trends and concerns
- Drive improved satisfaction levels and rates
- Maintaining great relationships with existing clients and carers
- Maintain effective relationships with Branch Manager in resolving schedule conflicts
- Identify new business opportunities
- Ensure the effective placement of staff to meet client needs
- Prepare ad hoc reports as and when required
- On call duties as arranged locally
- The role is branch based but may require some travel to other branches/sites to meet the needs of the business.
We are looking for:
- A superior organiser
- Flexibility to support the needs of the business
- An excellent communicator with the ability to engage and influence
- A strong decision maker
- Able to demonstrate empathy and professional maturity
- Confident in promoting a branch
- Computer literate
- A passion for driving excellence
- Excellent organisational skills
- Driving license (Preferred but not essential)
- A commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
- Symmetry between personal and organisational values
- An eye for detail is essential as is knowledge of current market conditions and trends
- The role requires a pro-active response to building key relationships
Location: Bracknell, England