Salary: £8.91 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Casual Catering Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression
1. Prepare food to the highest standard of quality at all times.
2. Follow recipes and instruction, as directed by the line manager and in accordance with requirements.
3. To provide an efficient and friendly service to customers in all areas of the catering department.
4. Ensure all necessary documentation is completed to comply with company and industry standards.
5. To undertake cleaning and ensure all aspects of equipment and production area cleaning is completed to the Company’s standard according to the cleaning rota as directed.
1.Ability to communicate at all levels
2.Physically able to push trolley’s at all times
4.Ability to follow instruction
5.Ability to comply with service requirements in line with client policies at all times.
6.Observance of Health and Safety legislation at all times
7.Undertake training as and when required
8.High standards of personal hygiene
9.Ability to work independently and as part of a team
10.Basic literacy skills
11. Food Safety knowledge
Location: Wrexham Road, Chester, England