Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for kitchen porters to join our amazing team at Headingley Stadium. This is a great opportunity for driven individuals to succeed in a fast-paced and innovative catering facility. This is an opportunity for outstanding customer focused individuals to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To ensure that all tableware, serving dishes & cooking utensils are cleaned in a timely manner
- To clean allocated pieces of catering equipment using instructions and cleaning materials.
- To operate an industrial dishwasher.
- To exercise due care & attention to ensure minimal breakages of equipment.
- To maintain clean working environment at all times, with special regard to hygiene.
- To ensure the end of day cleanliness of the dishwasher machine with a daily clean to a safe hygienic standard
- To ensure the proper storage/disposal of all waste products
- To assist with deliveries of goods
- Good communications skills
- Ability to adhere to health & safety practices
- Ability to achieve performance criteria, with particular regard to hygiene
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Desirable (but not essential)
- Previous kitchen porter experience in a similar working environment
Location: Headingley Stadium, Leeds, England