Salary: €11 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
You must be legally authorised to work in Ireland. We are not currently able to offer visa sponsorship or assistance.
As a Catering Assistant, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced environment. You will be the face of our business, delivering exceptional food and customer service.
The successful Catering Assistant will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks associated with basic food production & preparation, customer service and generally supporting the operations while adhering to all Health and Food Safety requirements. No previous experience is required as we will provide you with the skills need.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes but is not limited to:
- Free meals while at work
- Perks shopping discount Card which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day-out venues, gyms, golf courses, and many more
- Flexible working to support work-life balance
- Additional Leave Purchase scheme to balance home and work life
- VHI Healthcare discount
- Life assurance cover
- Additional, seasonal and overtime hours available
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Learning & development programs available for personal and professional development & growth
- Access to wellness programs to promote the mental health and well-being of our colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Exciting internal reward and recognition schemes
- Basic food preparation, counter set up and serving of food and beverages
- Ensuring the highest level of customer care is delivered to clients and customers
- Demonstrating a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- Following food hygiene and Health & Safety guidelines in line with training which will be provided
- Ensuring correct storage of food items and equipment after service.
- Assisting colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
- ‘Can do’ positive attitude
- Good people & teamwork skills
- Willingness to learn
- A good level of English.
- Previous experience in catering or customer service, that would be an added advantage, but not essential
Compass Group reserves the right to enhance the criteria, if necessary, for the purposes of shortlisting.
At Compass Ireland, our people are our business. When you join the Compass Group you will be joining a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with. We are building a team who care about providing a great customer experience and want to grow and develop as we do. We are dedicated to investing in every colleague joining us and pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all our colleagues. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Please review our Privacy Notice for details on how we maintain, protect and why your personal data is collected when you apply for a job with Compass Group. We will not retain any CV’s or job applications for longer than necessary.
Job Reference: com/1711/96669001/52473529/ROI #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone’s talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive – Diversity is Our Strength!