Location: Lewes road, East Grinstead, RH19 3PD
£12.16 per hour
Based in the Heart of the Sussex Countryside – Brambletye School, East Grinstead. RH19 3PD
Do you enjoy working with children? Are you passionate about food?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you as a General Catering Assistant to join the team at one of our superb independent schools in East Grinstead.
Brambletye School is a thriving co-educational boarding and day school for children aged 2 to 13 in the heart of the Sussex countryside. Catering for 350 students and teachers daily. We offer a core feeding of breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack and supper. We get to show off our talents when delivering hospitality and also offer match teas on a weekly basis. This is a term-time only contract, working 40.4 weeks of the year covering a few holiday clubs. Shifts can be flexible, and you will be working on a rota that includes weekend work.
Additional benefits to this role include:
– Free parking
– Free meal on-site
– Excellent discount packages for childcare, shopping, leisure and travel
– Access to a wide range of training and development opportunities
– Becoming part of the Brambletye family.
You will have a real passion for food, working with a great team, and for a company who has a
genuine drive to delight their customers.
As well as having excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be friendly,
approachable and possess bags of enthusiasm.
– To support the team in the delivery of all services, including the serving of food, engaging with customers, replenishing stock, and cleaning of all areas.
– Maintain and contribute to delivering and continuously improving company standards.
– To ensure that all legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law and Food Safety Law.
– Ensure all allergen control procedures and processes are followed and any accidents are reported.
– Flexible with a can-do attitude, customer-focused
– Have excellent organisational skills
– Demonstrate great attention to detail
– Be a team player, and enjoy succeeding as a team
– Possess great customer service skills
– Have a flexible approach to work