Salary: € 12.30
Shift hours: Permanent
We are recruiting for a Catering Assistant who will be the face of our business, delivering exceptional food and customer service. You’ll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do, takes pride in their food, and most of all, join a company that takes pride in its people.
As a Catering Assistant, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced environment. In Compass, you’ll get every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
The successful Catering Assistant will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks associated with food production & preparation, customer service and generally supporting the operations while adhering to all Health and Food Safety requirements.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To prepare, produce and serve food and beverages
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is delivered to clients and customers
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To ensure all food hygiene and Health & Safety requirements are adhered to
- To ensure correct storage of food items and equipment after service.
- To assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
Previous experience as Catering Assistant is not mandatory as full training on all aspects of the role would be provided. If you got previous experience in catering or customer service, that would be an added advantage, but don’t let it put you off from applying to join our team – what matters to us is a can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
What we’ll give
At Compass Ireland, our people are our business. When you join the Compass Group you will be joining a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with. We are building a team who cares about providing a great customer experience and want to grow and develop as we do. We are dedicated to investing in every member joining us. Apart from a competitive salary, we offer
- Free meals while at work
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Perks shopping discount Card which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day out venues, leisure centers, gyms, golf courses, and many more
- Learning & development programs available alongside access to hundreds of online training courses for personal and professional development & growth
- Flexible Working to support Work-Life Balance
- Additional Leave Purchase scheme to balance home and work-life
- Access to wellness programs to promote the mental health and well-being of our colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Exciting internal reward and recognition scheme
- VHI Healthcare discount
- Life assurance cover
And many more benefits.