Salary: £10.50 – £11.00
Shift hours: Full Time
To ensure the prompt and efficient preparation and service of all meals to the company’s standard and to the client’s satisfaction and maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the Unit to the required standard in the Service Level Agreement.
- Collation of patient orders using an electronic ordering system
- Preparation of food to appropriate standards, accounting for any specific dietary requirements.
- Serving of food via the “belt” ensuring requested items are provided to patient.
- Cleaning of all equipment using appropriate materials to ensure a high standard of cleanliness
- Delivery of food to wards via Wessex vehicles
- Any other reasonable request including cover for retail staff as appropriate
- Collection and washing up of dirty crockery, cutlery and service utensils
- Safe use of industrial catering equipment
- Decanting and labelling food items
- Recording of temperatures and corrective actions in accordance with company policy
- Stock rotation
- Complete monthly mandatory training in line with the role
- Carry out any additional duties required by line manager due to business demands
- Experience with food handling ideally gained in a similar environment
- Knowledge of best practice in relation to cleaning
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Excellent customer service skills, able to interact effectively with patients when required and present a positive impression of Sodexo.
Location: Carbery Group Ballineen Co Cork, Ireland