Salary: £8.20 – £8.72
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for Catering Staff to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To assist as directed with all vegetable and raw material preparation, bespoke packaging and labelling.
- Assist as directed with assembly, decanting, production, chilling products.
- Weighing and bespoke packaging and labelling of the chilled products
- As directed help with the preparation, assembly and packaging of high risk perishable products.
- To assist as directed with the preparation, and packaging of meat products
- Operate, strip, clean, and machine setting of all equipment in a safe manner.
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean & tidy.
- To strictly follow and adhere to all factory Hygiene and Cleaning procedures.
- Correct wearing of PPE in line with CPU requirements at all times.
- Keep accurate records as required for any given activity within the CPU.
- To follow all Company procedures with respect to food safety, quality and health & safety standards.
- Report all faulty equipment to your line manager, report dangerous working practices and occurrences
- To be fully flexible to the needs of the CPU.
- Basic knowledge of food preparation and knife skills
- Flexible approach (multi skilled team movement can be reactive to business needs or changing on hour to hour basis).
- To work alone and also as part of a team
- Ability to work under some pressure to meet daily output requirements
- Read and understand written instructions, product specifications, scales and temperature probes
- Ability to write legibly to complete due diligence paperwork
- Ability to work in chilled temperature controlled environment
Location: Worthy Down, Winchester, England