Salary: £32000 – £32000
Shift hours: Permanent
Chef De Partie
Good working hours, Saturday and Sunday evenings closed
On-going training & development
Medicash – Healthcare benefits, including dental, optical and therapy treatments. (Includes up to four dependent children)
Exclusive Benefits & Wellbeing site (Perks at Work)
Entertainment discounts – Up to 55% off cinema tickets
Health & wellbeing discounts – Discounts for Nuffield Health (20%) and Pure Gym (10%)
Travel discounts – Discounts for holiday companies such as TUI and Expedia
Shopping discounts – Save up to 15% at high street and online stores by purchasing Shopping Cards. Many of the Shopping Cards can be reloaded, and some can be used online to double your savings with existing online offers
- Meals on duty
- Travel Loan (after 3 months service)
- Vodaphone discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 3 days additional leave, following return from Maternity
- Day off for Babies first birthday
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Professional subscriptions
The All-England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) is one of the world’s most iconic sporting locations serving as a private Members Club during 50 weeks of the year and then, for two weeks, hosting The Championships – the world’s premier grass court tennis tournament.
The dining offer includes a formal dining room open for lunch six days a week and dinner Monday to Friday evenings. The Club Room is a casual dining experience offering breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea served daily. The Landing Bar is open daily for drinks service.
To assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food in both the Members Dining Room and the Club Room to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant working environment. To assist in the smooth running of Members Kitchen and support all Members Events external to the Club House with direction from more senior members of the kitchen brigade.
All colleagues are required to:
- To prepare and cook sufficient food to the required highest standard
- To work in an organised, logical and practical way
- To possess willingness, good communication skills, A solid work ethic and a can-do attitude
- To carry out the directions of more senior members of the kitchen brigade, ensuring that you coordinate the efforts of more junior members
- Ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- To ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up during busy periods
- Maintains minimal waste and correct portion control whilst maintaining appropriate stock levels
- To assist in completion of relevant due diligence, i.e., fridge temps, temperature controls
- Ensure the kitchen and service area are always clean and tidy
- To be Prepared to help rest of team in a willing and positive manner
- Friendly, pleasant, and polite to work colleagues
- To possess good people skills, the ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work in a team
- To deal with customer requests promptly, politely and in a professional manor
Hours & Shift Expectations
- 7-day week operation
- Saturday, Sunday Lunch service only
- Lunch approximately 40 covers
- Dinner approximately 30 covers
- Expectation to work approximately 5 weekend days per month
- Meals on duty
- 40 hours per week
Who we are:
Levy UK + Ireland is the sports and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland. It is the market leader in the provision of legendary food and drink experiences at some of the UK’s most significant sporting, arena, and leisure venues.
Through strong client partnerships, Levy UK + Ireland creates bespoke food concepts, service standards and pioneering design, implementing a guest-first approach and ongoing innovation at each venue. With a company-wide passion for food, Levy UK + Ireland creates menus and food experiences that feature fantastic seasonal dishes, with a strong focus on British ingredients.
As well as providing tailor-made concepts for its clients, Levy UK + Ireland also delivers corporate hospitality, event catering, venue sourcing and support services, through its portfolio of businesses. These include Keith Prowse, Payne and Gunter, and Lime Venue Portfolio.
LinkedIn Levy UK
Instagram @Levy_UK_ Ireland
Levy UK + Ireland is a sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland which is part of Compass Group Plc, the world’s leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients’ premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business + Industry, Defence, Offshore + Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports + Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Compass Group UK+I