Salary: £13.15 per hour + excellent benefits package
Shift hours: Full Time
We are currently looking to add to our Catering Team at the Virgin Atlantic Lounge, Heathrow, to deliver a world class guest experience. The lounge offers both Brasserie Dining and Casual Dining options while creating a relaxed atmosphere for our guests
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals whom with our support and guidance will be able to develop and create culinary masterpieces, in the form of delightfully presented dishes as part of our dedicated team.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Responsible in preparation and presentation of all menu items to ensure that a high culinary standard is met and that the service is prompt and efficient.
- To Support the Head Chef and Sous Chef in delivering required standards of food and kitchen operation.
- Run any kitchen section to the required standards set by management
- To check and receive goods ordered are to the standard and quality required and inform if there are any discrepancies or items unavailable.
- Demonstrate good customer service attitude to our clients, staff and customers
- Ensuring that company Personal and Food Hygiene, Health and Safety Standards, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- A positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and develop craft skills in a fast paced environment
- Previous chef experience
- Strong communication skills
- Basic food hygiene
- Good customer service skills
- Able to provide 5 year employment referencing
Location: Heathrow Airport Terminal 3, England