Location: Crown Office Row, London, EC4Y
The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple, situated on the banks of the Thames, is one of the few remaining Georgian style event halls in the City of London. Teamed with its surroundings of a three-acre private garden, the Inner Temple is one of Searcys most exquisite event venues.
Searcys is steeped in rich heritage and is passionate about its people, therefore offers industry leading benefits which include:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Annual leave in line with term time
- Overtime paid at Time and a Half
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Meal provided on every shift
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Access to online GP and medical benefits
- Employee assistance programme and qualified Mental Health First Aiders
- Enrolment into the Searcys Champagne School
- Development opportunities, including Apprenticeship schemes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer and give back to a charity of your choice
Salary: Up to £30,400
As a Chef de Partie at the Inner Temple, you will have the chance to create the finest quality dishes and deliver high end culinary experiences for our clients and guests. You will be based in the main kitchen amongst the brigade of chefs.
- To provide food to a consistent high standard, including assisting senior chefs with functions within the different event spaces.
- To work alongside the Sous Chefs to ensure quality control and the smooth running of the section.
- To be confident to work across multiple different areas and venues.
- To be responsible to manage stock levels of the specific section, including ordering and waste control.
- To ensure all Health, Hygiene and Safety requirements are being adhered to.
- To be confident to interact with key Heads of Department and established guests.
- Previous production and event work.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Takes the initiative, but also has ability to follow instructions and demonstration.
- Proven excellent record keeping.
- To be able to work under pressure.
- To have a positive and cooperative attitude.