Shift hours: Full Time
At Sodexo, we are passionate about food and we place our patients at the heart of everything we do. Our talented chefs use their passion to create beautiful dishes with the finest ingredients, while being sensitive to nutritional needs and environmental impact. To provide this great service, we have a team of passionate Chefs behind us and we currently have a vacancy for you to join us
- To ensure all aspects of preparation and presentation of the food service offered meet the Company’s standards
- Prepare food to the highest standard of quality at all times
- Follow recipes and instruction, as directed by line manager and in accordance to the required food offer
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to customers in all areas of the catering department
- To ensure that food is presented and served in a clean, hygienic environment
- Driving sales and promoting service excellence
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed to comply with company and industry standards
- To communicate well with customers and demonstrate a helpful attitude at all times
- To attend/receive any job-related training as required
- Report all accidents and near misses in accordance to the health & safety documentation
- Checking deliveries and taking and recording all temperatures, as required.
- Ensure that methods of preparation, production and presentation comply with Sodexo’s standards and procedures.
- Comply with all Company & Client policies, site rules and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your workplace.
- Ensure that all equipment used, is in safe working order and report any faults to line manager, ensuring the equipment is not used until safe.
- Experienced in working in a busy kitchen environment
- Passionate for producing fresh food to a high standard
- Customer focused
- A strong communicator
- Experienced at working with a team
- Complying to health, safety and hygiene standards
Location: RAF Brize Norton, Carterton, England