Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Meet the demands of the client and customers by providing a high standard of catering services within the agreed SLA and contract agreement
- Be responsible of the day to day running of the kitchen under the instruction of the unit manager.
- Chef will be required to undertake all aspects of HACCP and comply to all company policies and procedures.
- Assist the teams to manage the quality and hygiene of the food cycle from preparation through to delivery.
- Actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site OH&S compliance throughout the unit.
- Motivate the team to perform their roles to a high standard and in alignment with Sodexo policies and procedures supporting the Unit Manager
- Actively seek and identify opportunities for business growth within the contract and external market.
- To actively seek ways to continuously improve.
- Recognised Chef qualification, NVQ 3 or equivalent
- Level 2 Food Safety
- Good IT knowledge and Skills
- Proven experience of supporting kitchen teams
Location: 2SFG Scunthorpe, Rams Boulevard, Foxhills Ind Est, Scunthorpe, North Lincs, England