Salary: 13.33 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Comply with all Company & client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place.
- Ensure food is prepared, produced, presented and served at the correct services times, within the Company’s standards and to the agreed specification for the contract.
- Plan and cost menu’s to meet the food service offer specified in the contract.
- Comply with menu planning, ordering, and stock control procedures – ordering from Sodexo nominated suppliers
- Oversee the KP Team. Assisting and overseeing their duties
- Ensure that the control of raw materials and portions are to the Company’s standards and that food is served at the correct temperatures.
- Ensure that deliveries are being checked and received correctly. Check in goods against invoice for quality & quantity.
- Ensure that all goods are quickly and correctly stored away on rotation system following the rule ‘first in, first out’ and comply with health & safety regulations
- Ensure that all costs and expenditure are within the budgeted levels agreed by Sodexho. Control all costs such as labour, expenses, cash purchases as agreed with your line manager.
- Ensure tariff prices are correct, that all catering services are costed and charged according to the terms of the contract.
- Maintain stock levels to the agreed establishment targets
- Ensure that the Company’s administrative documentation and procedures are carried out to the Sodexo Way Compliance Standards and completed and signed
- Support, allocate work schedules and train other members of staff in the preparation and cooking of meals and food hygiene. Complete Training record cards accordingly
Location: Quilter Senator, England