Salary: Eighteen to Twenty Euros per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual in a Corporate Catering role, to join a world leading food and facilities management company working on a first-class site facility. Site team is rapidly expanding so excellent career progression for right candidate
Sodexo offer a competitive rate of pay, extensive on the job training with upskilling available, and access to Sodexo rewards and benefits. Sodexo also offer a contributory pension scheme.
- Assist in the management of food standards and quality across all areas during all stages of food preparation and production
- Work with the Kitchen team in creating and developing new menus
- Ensure that all dishes are prepared, cooked and served to the highest standard at all times in line with menu specifications
- Ensure that methods of food preparation, production, presentation and service comply with Company standards
- Ensure that Kitchen preparation and clear-down procedures are followed on a daily basis
- Ensure a high standard of kitchen cleanliness is maintained at all times
- Ensure good Health & Safety and food hygiene practices are followed at all times
- Ensure minimum wastage occurs within the kitchen, implementing ideas for reducing wastage wherever possible
- Work with the manager in carrying out stock-takes.
- Liaise with the Manager & Head Chef to ensure the service provided is of the highest standard
- Receive and act upon customer feedback, both positive and negative
- Assist with the effective management of stock control and portion control.
- Adhere to the Company credit, cash and purchasing policies at all times
Comply with all Company policies, procedures and statutory regulations, including human resources, health and safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire, COSHH.
- Previous experience in a similar role an advantage, teamed with the ability to deliver innovative menus
- Excellent craft skills
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Personal motivation and passion.
- Hold 706/1 & 706/2 or equivalent
- Working Knowledge HACCP
- Own transportation to Kinsale Essential
- Must be available to work weekends
Location: Little Island, Ireland