Salary: Up to £28,000 per Annum (DOE)
Shift hours: Permanent
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join our team in Leicester. This role core working hours will be Monday – Friday. However, the site is a 24 hour, 7 day operation and therefore, check in’s will be required during the weekend and night shifts.
For the right Chef Manager, we are offering a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development to help you progress your career with Compass. You will be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the unit providing a quality service. Responsible for the preparation, cooking and service of food to agreed standards and specification.
- Communicate any on site client changes to line manager.
- Ensure all client hospitality is delivered to the correct standard and look to up sell to increase revenue
- Ensure all company promotions are correctly implemented
- Ensure all customer requirements are delivered in line with the expectation
- Analyse and manage effectively all in unit costs.
- Ensure full purchasing compliance
- Monitor and manage GP
- Ensure cost and sales records are accurately inputted and maintained
- All food wastage is recorded and minimised
- Implement all relevant HSE procedures within the unit and review them as appropriate.
- Team are supported, trained, coached and develop
- Labour turnover is monitored, and team is fully recruited
- Experience within the food and beverage sector
- Experience in managing a team
- Ability to communicate effectively to all internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Understanding of Health, Safety and the Environment principles
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Excellent financial acumen
- Motivated by a passion for quality and, service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Computer literate