Salary: £10.5 – £15.00
Shift hours: Part Time
Based on Liverpool’s historic waterfront
Sodexo are looking to recruit a number of chefs to work on event days at the M&S Bank Arena, Convention Centre and Exhabition Centre
To provide the provision and delivery of food items under the supervision of the Head Chef To ensure the highest level of food production and delivery to guest throughout the venue. To be passionate about food, to be innovative, and enjoy working in a busy and demanding environment. The employee must have achieved food safety level 2. This candidate must also be able to work closely with the operations team to deliver the events.
Responsibility and Duties
To manage the food operation on retail events, cooking under the direction of Head chef ensuring all items are delivered at the highest quality.
- Monitoring food temperatures throughout the process and recording all food safety data.
- Controlling stock and wastage.
- Ensuring all areas are kept clean and following food safety and health and safety procedures.
- Full understanding of products being served and being able to impart this knowledge to both staff and customers.
- To work harmoniously with other teams in the venue.
- Forecasting and training staff for retail food delivery in conjunction with the ops team.
- Annual menu costing reviews.
- Planning events and menus.
- Leading the team to ensure customers are served in an efficient, timely and friendly manner.
- All damage or health and safety issues reported in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all tasks are completed in line with the sites SOP’
- Develop new ideas and initiatives for concepts and service on site
- Seeks to achieve continual personal development
- Supports and encourages the personal development of others
- Enthusiastic and positive about future possibilities.
Location: ACC Liverpool, England