ESSEX – TEAM LEADER
We are looking for Team Leaders who are caring and compassionate individuals with the desire to make a positive difference to the lives of our incredible Children & Young people through leading by example to other Childrens & Young person’s support workers.
What we can offer you as a Childrens Residential Team Leader at Cambian Group
· £12.38ph to £13.20ph -20-40 hours a week
· Full Time, Part Time and Bank Positions available
· £30 Sleep in rate (2-3 sleep ins per week)
· Overtime paid at increased rate
· Shift patterns and Rotas to suit the needs of your family
· Full enhanced children’s and adults DBS paid for by Cambian, Full Training provided – 8-day paid intensive induction training course, face to face and online learning to support your development
· Opportunity to be enrolled onto an NVQ Children and Young people’s workforce level 4 which is a national recognised qualification within the industry and profession of children’s residential services. This is worth over £6k and fully funded by Cambian Group to support you in progress your career.
· Free onsite parking, meals and other benefits such as Cycle to work, Dental plans, Casual Dress, Pension scheme, Car leasing scheme, Cambian Rewards full of discounted restaurants and days out for the family!
We are recruiting for Children Team Leaders for one of our residential children’s homes within Bedford and surrounding areas:
The working day can be very unpredictable and you could find yourself doing a variation of duties such as Planning team rotas to supporting the Deputy and home manager in various meetings and appointments. We are looking for people who are flexible, reliable, adaptable able to read situations to help our young people make positive choices whist proactively supporting colleagues in their development through leading by example.
· Working on a rota basis (average 169 hours a month) plus sleep ins depending on the size of the home. We do understand personal commitments and will be pleased to talk about flexible working
· Meeting the needs of the Children and Young People inline with Ofsted regulations
· We are looking for people with the ability to assist the Registered Manager and/or the Deputy Manager in the implementation of all aspects of the Statement of Purpose
· To receive supervision in line with Quality Standards and to take responsibility for personal
· development and progress of individual training needs
· To carry out all other reasonable tasks as directed by the Registered Manager and/or the Deputy Manager
· To deputise in the absence of the Registered Manager and/or Deputy Manager
· We are creating a family for our incredible Children & Young people therefore we welcome a diverse culture
We are the Cambian Group, the largest independent provider of care and education for children and young people. We believe that everyone has a personal best. Those we care for and those who care for them.
Requirements for an Enhanced DBS and reference checking will be undertaken in line with government regulations and safer recruitment best practice.