Required for September 2021
The Governing Body of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated Class Teacher.
We are seeking a candidate who:
- Will contribute to the Catholic ethos of the school
- Is a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic teacher
- Has a clear knowledge and commitment to safeguarding practices
- Is a creative and inclusive teacher able to capture the imagination of pupils
- Has experience of being an effective team player
- Is willing to embrace a culture of self-reflection and development
The school can offer:
- Enthusiastic and dedicated teachers and support staff
- Well-behaved children with positive attitudes to learning
- Excellent opportunities for continued professional development
- A welcoming community of children, parents, staff and governors
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit and/or to receive an application pack, please contact Mrs Malone at: email@example.com
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed CES application forms should be returned to the same email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 21 April 2021 (at noon)
Shortlisting: 21 April 2021
Interviews: 26 April 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
90 Oakhill Road
020 8874 1888
Teachers Pay scale