Salary: £9.00 – £9.00
Shift hours: Part Time
We are currently recruiting for newly available Full & Part time cleaning operative positions.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join our team in a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
To assist with the required high standards of cleaning on a large site.
As a Cleaning operative your duties will include:
- Cleaning of general areas including offices, corridors, laboratories, meeting rooms, toilets and tea rooms.
- Carpet cleaning.
- Use of machinery to polish hard flooring.
- Covering of additional monthly deep cleaning.
- Holiday cover of laboratory areas.
- Previous cleaning experience would be beneficial but not essential as training will be given.
- Good team working and sharing skills.
- Ability to cope in a usually busy work environment and deal with potentially pressured situations in an effective, friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative when required.
- Be able to demonstrate both written and verbal communication skills. As well as a keen attention to detail, with a willingness to learn and a can do attitude
Location: Harrogate, England