Cleaner position at Rendall & Rittner (Woodberry Down N4)
Working Hours – Monday – Friday 0700 – 1500
Salary – £20,000 – £22,000 per annum
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
This role will be based at a high-end development located in the Finsbury Park area and is within easy reach of Finsbury Park and Manor House underground stations. With 185 residential homes and still growing, this development will eventually benefit from a gym and spa.
What makes a brilliant Rendall & Rittner Cleaner?
- you’ll be a someone who cares passionately about creating a positive, clean and safe environment for residents, guests and your team.
- you’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to engage, communicate and inspire others.
- you’ll help to ensure the safety of all residents, guests and staff at the development throughout your shifts by reporting any defect or health and safety concerns, helping to ensure the safety of everyone on the development.
- having a strong understanding of Health and Safety Processes.
- You have a great eye for detail and experience carrying out regular development inspections and cleaning.
- your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships with residents, guests and external contractors, ultimately being part of a strong unified working environment.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Cleaner at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
- Team Uniform*
- 20 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *some developments vary