Salary: £12.50 Per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
As a Cleaner Supervisor at Sodexo in Heathrow Airport – Emirates Lounge, you are also a hygiene hero and planet protector! You will deliver a high-quality cleaning service to create a safe and healthy environment. Your passion for cleaning has a positive impact for those around you. Join Sodexo and be part of something greater. You belong in a team where you can act with purpose and thrive in your own way.
What you’ll do:
Focus on the details and complete a list of scheduled cleaning tasks
Ensure all areas of an office, including kitchens, toilets, communal areas, are glistening
Replenishing stock and consumables such as toilet tissue and hand gels
Be a champion of health and safety practices
What you bring:
Previous experience in a similar role, with knowledge of cleaning solutions and their uses
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Can work at a fast pace and adapt to change when needed
Be a team player and take instruction
What we offer:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater. You’ll belong in a company and team that values you for you; you’ll act with purpose and have an impact through your everyday actions; and you’ll be able to thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
Flexible and dynamic work environment
Access to ongoing training and development programs
Countless opportunities to grow within the company
Full training and full protective uniform supplied
Ready to be part of something greater? Apply today!
You must be able to provide 5 years working history, and 5 years address.
- Ensure that the lounge and seating area is clean, sofa chairs and tables are arranged per the lounge plan.
- Spot clean all cupboards, tables, desks and other furniture and fittings.
- Vacuum recesses in upholstered furniture.
- Dust all surfaces, fittings, frames, signage and furniture below two metres.
- Dust and spot clean all skirting.
- Spot clean all walls, doors and paintwork.
- Dust wall surfaces.
- Clear and vacuum all carpeted areas paying attention to corners.
- Clean and polish all hard floor surfaces.
- Clean and sanitise telephones and computers s well as other business centre equipment (photo-copier, printer etc)
- Dust ceiling air vents.
- Empty waste bins, as necessary. Wipe clean and replace bin liners when required.
- Vacuum the carpets to remove all obvious soil, dirt and crumbs.
- Clean and wipe chairs and sofas.
Location: Heathrow, England