Salary: £9.75 Per Hour and we contribute up to £20 on travel expenses
Shift hours: Part Time
1711 by Ascot are currently recruiting casual cleaning staff to support in office and raceday cleaning at Ascot Racecourse, Ascot Racecourse is a successful, friendly and warm welcoming community. We offer a high-quality service to all our guests and have ambitious plans to continue to improve and develop the services, which we offer.
The Cleaning team is central to ensuring the Racecourse buildings and facilities are clean and fit for purpose and meet the standards, which our guests expect. The dynamic racecourse environment means that the cleaning team need to meet changing requirements, which requires the job holder to demonstrate high levels of flexibility and co-operative working to ensure that they and team members work effectively and supportively.
- Complete the required training in relation to all aspects of the cleaning service delivered to the client.
- Dress professionally and wear the company uniform whilst at work.
- Complete a schedule of cleaning tasks, as directed by the cleaning Manager.
- Wear any items of personal protective equipment, as specified by the cleaning manager.
- Comply to all client policies and procedures in relation to housekeeping and security on site.
- Ensure that all requirements in relation to COSHH are adhered to, as specified by the cleaning manager.
- To complete and conduct all cleaning practices as directed via the Sodexo ‘Great’ training programme
- Ensure that the site cleaning colour coding policy is always adhered to.
- To report all faults in relation to cleaning equipment to the cleaning supervisor.
- Ensure that all requirements of the specified cleaning offer are carried out, as directed by the cleaning supervisor or manager.
- To report all building defects to the cleaning supervisor.
- To carry out any reasonable request, as specified by the cleaning manager.
- Has experience in a housekeeping or cleaning role or environment
- A self-motivate individual who can work on their own as well as in a team
- Has an eye for detail
- A conscientious and methodical worker
- Is trustworthy, reliable and works well with others
- Have excellent time management skills
Location: Ascot Racecourse, England