Your role at Signature
As Clinical Services Manager you will be responsible for running the care element within the home and for all aspects of operational Clinical Management, delivering a high-quality service that supports residents to live safe and fulfilled lives.
As well as an active NMC registration, awareness of CQC regulations, working knowledge of health & safety and COSHH regulations, and post-registration qualifications are a big advantage.
You’ll make sure staffing rotas are drawn up efficiently and cost-effectively, so the right people are deployed daily to meet the care needs of residents. You’ll help develop group-wide strategies and systems to ensure front-line care is as good as it can be, and you’ll manage the agreed Clinical Services budget.
Sometimes you’ll act up to deputise for the General Manager, supporting the delivery of identified KPIs – but just as importantly, understanding and communicating the Signature Mission, Vision and Values which drive our award-winning service to residents.
You’ll be responsible for leading and developing the care team, mentoring and inspiring others and making sure everyone is aspiring to be the best they can be. And since everything we do at Signature is modern, transparent and champions best practice, you’ll need to be IT literate, as you’ll become the super-user in the home for Signature Specific systems, also helping others in using them.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £60,000 per annum plus annual bonus
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 bank holidays depending on length of service
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Free meals on shift for staff working 6+ hours
- Private medical insurance and company sick pay
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’re a confident manager of a team of carers, can take the lead in Signature Specific systems MCM and RADAR, and provide cover in a crisis management situation, escalating as appropriate. You’ll need to be able to travel as required to meet the needs of the business, while a good knowledge of Health & Safety and a full, clean driving licence are a big advantage.
Job Reference: signaturec/TP/62278/8510