Shift hours: Permanent
As a commercial management accountant, you will deliver financial and commercial support to key stakeholders (financial and non-financial) in relation to your allocated contracts. Through effective business partnering, the role will continually improve service levels, cost effectiveness and add value to commercial activities undertaken.
You will be fully responsible for the day to day finance support for your contracts and completing monthly management accounts including monthly closure of accounts
As a commercial management accountant, we would like to see examples of the following experience:
- (Full or almost) Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or QBE with varied experience in accounting roles
- Industry experience gained within a multi-site multi-contract complex organisation,
- Experience of business partnering non-finance professionals to support the delivery of sound financial information,
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate oral and written information concisely and logically – to both finance and non-finance people,
- Pro-active and energetic approach
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information concisely,
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence internal and external parties,
- Self-motivated with an ability to effectively plan and organise own work,
- Ability to take on a broad spectrum of work under pressure and to deliver in agreed timescales.