At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently recruiting for a Complaints and Queries Coordinator to join our fantastic team based in Stancombe, Bristol.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Business Administration Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- In house processing of site queries and complaints relative predominantly to our Materials business unit
- Providing over the phone support to internal customers
- Using SAP to allocate queries through to completion and for invoice processing
- Running regular data reports on request to internal customers
- Liaising regularly with stakeholders of varying seniority levels both internally and externally
The ideal candidate will have a strong customer experience background ideally within a similar working environment. They will also:
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have experience within an administrative environment
- Have experience of working within a fast paced environment
- Have strong initiative and excellent problem solving skills
- Be a strong team player
- Have the ability to liaise with a variety of teams/stakeholders
- Be computer literate
- SAP knowledge
- Microsoft Office – (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Location: Bristol, Avon, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/110/1578