Salary: £10.35 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
As a Cook at Sodexo in Nottingham, you’re also a team player and food waste saver. Your passion for food and organizational excellence will lead an entire food and beverage production. This is a chance to make a positive impact, all while getting an opportunity to advance your career with a global leader in services! Join Sodexo and be part of something greater. You belong in a team where you can act with purpose and thrive in your own way.
What you’ll do:
- Be a kitchen star and plan all meals & assist the production team
- Direct the preparation, seasoning, and cooking of salads, soups, fish, meats, vegetables, desserts, or other foods
- Order supplies and keep records and accounts
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations
- Prepare, produce and present food to the highest standard
What you bring:
- 2 years of experience in hands-on cooking including;
- Experience of working to strict food hygiene standards
- Experience in or exposure to following recipe cards
What we offer:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater. You’ll belong in a company and team that values you for you; you’ll act with purpose and have an impact through your everyday actions; and you’ll be able to thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Access to ongoing training and development programs
- Countless opportunities to grow within the company
- Full training and full protective uniform supplied
Due to the nature of the site, which assists ex-offenders in the community, this role is subject to a full DBS clearance.
Ready to be part of something greater? Apply today!
Location: Astral Grove Approved Premise, 5-7 Astral Grove, Hucknall, Nottingham, England